Our two Summer show got rave reviews, how will we make our Winter Show glow? Members, we can’t wait to see what you enter!
Online entry required
- Artwork submissions are limited to 2 artworks per artist in the following media: Oil/acrylic, Water Media under Glass / Alcohol Ink, Pastel/Drawing, Mixed Media, Photography/Digital Arts, 3D (Sculpture, Metal, Glass)
- Artwork must have been completed in the past 4 years
- Artwork not exhibited in previous CAS shows
- Maximum dimension 44″ in any direction
- Subject matter suitable for general patrons & children
- Works on paper must be framed and covered with glass or Plexiglas. Frames must be in good condition.
- Entries must be dry, properly prepared for exhibition and properly wired for hanging. The wire and eye screws must not show when the artwork is hung.
- Gallery wrapped canvas does not require framing
CAS receives a 25% commission on all sales.
CAS will not be responsible for any loss or damage to any art work from any cause. Submitting work will imply agreement on the part of the artist with this condition.
1. Check your membership status:
Chelmsford Art Society Active Membership 2022-2023
To Renew or Join Us! https://chelmsfordartsociety.com/membership
2. Enter Art Information
Please enter your information in the on-line application form below and click the SUBMIT button. A box should appear on your screen that says: “Thank you for taking the time to fill out this online form. Your response has been recorded.”
If you click “submit” and you have missed any REQUIRED info, a colored box will appear on your screen highlighting the information you need to fill in. Complete those fields and click the submit button again.
*Please proofread your information carefully*
Labels will be printed exactly (including upper/lower case) from this entry form. All communication will be done via e-mail, so make sure to provide an e-mail address that you check frequently.
For more information, or to volunteer to help with the show, email us at email@example.com with the Subject Line: Annual Members Winter Show
Deadline for Online Entry:
Wednesday, November 30th 11:00 pm
Register Your Artwork
Drop Off: Chelmsford Adam’s Library
Monday December 5th 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Volunteers who can stay and help hang the show will be greatly appreciated!
Pick up: Saturday, January 28th, 2023 from 2 – 4:00 pm
This presentation of the Chelmsford Art Society is supported in part by a grant from the Chelmsford Cultural Council, local agency which is supported by the Mass Cultural Council, a state agency.